20130722

MARINA PARK PARTY


 Maxi dress - H&M/Belt - random/Bag - Primark/Gladiator sandals - Van Haren/Flower crown - random

I bought this flower crown a few years ago on a fair. Love to wear it now for a party! The party I have been too is the Marinapark party. In the village I live in, they have a harbour, which is also a vacationpark. There was a party with live music for all the people who had a boat there. My parents have a boat, so my sister and I (who is also in the pictures) could also come! It was a lot of fun and the weather was goood! I'm wearing my new bag I bought at Primark! The first bag, that's big enough to carry my DSLR camera! What do you think of the outit?

3 comments:

  1. You guys look like sun beauty. Pretty maxi dress cool handbag.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish zusjes! Ik ben nog altijd opzoek naar dit h&m kleedje!

    lesdeuxmoiselles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete